- The RevBig Gutter and Downpipe has the largest water carrying capacity in South Australia.
- RevBig Gutters have variable width from 100-500mm, plus variable beads.
- RevBig Downpipes have variable diameters from 60-300mm.
- Both Gutters and Downpipes can be continuous up to 6m in length.
- Downpipes can be connected via crimping or expanding.
Introducing the latest innovation from the Revolution. The RevBig Gutter and Downpipe - In this case Bigger is Better.
Revolution Roofing's New RevBig range of Gutters and Downpipes offer solutions never seen before in South Australia. Variable in width and diameter, plus available in longer continuous lengths, the RevBig Gutter and Downpipe are easy to install and carry more water off your roof. In fact, the innovative RevBig range has the largest water carrying capacity in South Australia.
RevBig is perfect for commercial buildings (especially schools), Revolution Roofing's RevBig range of Gutters and Downpipes offers more choices than ever before.
Our RevBig range of gutters and downpipes have the superior strength of 0.55 BMT 100% Australian Bluescope COLORBOND® steel, ZINCALUME®, Galvanised or Stainless steel with G300 tensile strength.