STEELSELECT WEB SITE
Welcome to the SteelSelect web sites ("Web Sites"). The Web Sites are owned and operated by BlueScope Steel Limited ABN 16 000 011 058
("we" or "us").
Your access to and use of the Web Sites is subject to these terms, the SteelSelect Privacy
Every time you go to one of the Web Sites, you agree to access and use the Web Sites, and the content on those Web Sites, in accordance
homepage stating that a change has occurred.
- Web Site Content
- The Web Sites contain content (such as product information and design tools) developed by us or third parties. The content is
provided for reference purposes and to allow you to research which steel products may be suitable for your purposes.
- We do not check, review or monitor content which is provided to us by third parties ("rollformers"). Further, we do not
guarantee that the content on the Web Sites (including our content) is accurate, up to date or complete, or that the products,
services and content shown on or available via the Web Sites will be suitable for any particular purpose.
- Therefore, you must not rely on any information on the Web Sites without verifying it for yourself, and must not buy, recommend
or use any products or services shown on the Web Sites without making your own enquiries as to the suitability of those products
and services for the intended purpose.
- We or the rollformers may change the content, information, products and services provided or shown on the Web Sites, and the
prices for those things, at any time.
- The inclusion of information or content on the Web Sites about rollformer products should not be taken to imply that we endorse,
sponsor or approve of any rollformer or rollformer product.
- We may receive fees or commissions (or both) from rollformers and other third parties in relation to some of the content,
products or services which we advertise, promote or make available on the Web Sites. You acknowledge and consent to us receiving
those fees and commissions.
- Usage rules
- You must use the Web Sites in a responsible manner, and in compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, standards or codes.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise on the Web Sites, you may download and print the content on the Web Sites for your own use
and for reference purposes.
- You must not, without our prior consent:
- store, publish, distribute, communicate to the public, adapt, reverse engineer or decompile any of the content on the Web
- incorporate any of the content on the Web Sites with any other material, including advertising or promotional material;
- create HTTP links from the Web Sites to any other web site on the Internet, or frame or mirror the Web Sites; or
- transmit to or via the Web Sites any information or material which infringes a third party's rights (including intellectual
property rights), or which is obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic, defamatory, illegal, misleading or deceptive;
- use the Web Sites or any facilities available on the Web Sites to defame, harass, threaten, menace or offend any person;
- tamper with, hinder the operation of, or make unauthorised modifications to the Web Sites or any content on the Web Sites;
- knowingly transmit any virus, worm, trojan horse or other disabling feature to or via the Web Sites;
- use the Web Sites to send commercial, unsolicited or bulk electronic messages to anyone or in any other way which would constitute an
infringement of the Spam Act 2003 (Cth);
- use another person's name, username or password on the Web Sites or to access any content on the Web Sites; or
- attempt to do, or permit another person to do, any of the above acts.
- Operation of the Web Sites
- We will use reasonable efforts to make sure that you can access and use the Web Sites at all times. However, despite our
efforts, you may experience interruptions, delays, errors or faults in your use of and access to the Web Sites. We will not be
responsible to you or anyone else if these things occur.
- When you are using the Web Sites, we may require you to re-authenticate yourself from time to time - for example, if there has
been a period of inactivity on the connection between your internet browser and our servers. We will not be responsible for any
information you may lose if your access to the Web Sites is suspended or terminated in these circumstances.
- To enable you to access certain content on the Web Sites, we may provide you with a username, password or some other type of
identifier. You agree that you are responsible keeping such identifiers secret and that you will responsible for the conduct of
any person who uses your identifiers, whether or not you have authorised that use.
- Linked Sites
- The Web Sites may contain links to other web sites which are not maintained or controlled by us. These links are provided by
us solely for your convenience. We do not accept any responsibility for the content on a linked site.
- The presence of links on the Web Sites should not be taken to imply that we endorse, sponsor or approve of any linked site,
or any content, products or services available from that linked site, or that we are affiliated or associated with the owner or
operator of any linked site.
- Our liability to you
- To ensure that we can continue to provide you with quality content and services via the Web Sites, we and our related
companies need to try to minimise the costs associated with operating the Web Sites.
- As a result, neither we nor our related companies can accept liability for any loss or damage you suffer as a result of using
or accessing the Web Sites or any content available on or from those Web Sites, except to the extent that we are required to do
so by law.
- In particular, except to the extent required by law, we and our related companies do not accept, and specifically exclude,
liability for any business losses, or losses of data or profits, or any other direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage,
which you may suffer in connection with our supply, non-supply or defective supply of the Web Sites or any content available on
or from those Web Sites.
- Your liability to us
- To minimise the costs associated with operating the Web Sites, we also require that you take responsibility for any harm we
or our related companies suffer as a result of your use of the Web Sites.
- You therefore agree to indemnify us and our related companies from and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses suffered
by any of us arising out of or in any way connected to the use of the Web Sites by you or someone using your name and password.
- Termination and suspension
access to one or more of the Web Sites.
- Trade marks, copyright and other intellectual property
- All intellectual property relating to the Web Sites, including any trade marks used on the Web Sites, the design or the Web
Sites and any content on the Web Sites, is owned by us, our related companies or our licensors.
- For this reason, you must not do anything with the Web Sites or anything on the Web Sites (including trade marks and content)
- Importantly, you must not use or apply any of our trade marks without our consent. Our trade marks include our name, our
logos, our slogans and the names of our competitions, including BLUESCOPE®, STEEL SELECT™, COLORBOND®, GALVASPAN®
- General matters
for that jurisdiction only and the remaining terms will remain in full force.
of our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
COLORBOND® Metallic steel
COLORBOND® Stainless steel
COLORBOND® Ultra steel
COLORBOND® Coolmax® steel
COLORBOND® steel fencing
*Rollover samples to view